Restored Fire Truck Returns Home to Museum

posted May 27, 2017

BACK AT ITS HOME AT THE Freestone County Historical Museum is Fairfield’s first every Fire Truck dating from 1936.

Restoration of the truck was donated courtesy of Bill Green, Carroll Embry, and Steve White.

The truck will now be housed in the recently enclosed building on the back side of the museum property to keep it in top form.

(Photo submitted)